Austin, TX -- Nov 05, 2012 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance computer products, today introduced its latest line of high-performance USB 3.0 flash drives, the new Ventura Plus, available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB storage capacities.
Ventura Plus delivers significant performance increases of up to ten times the speed of typical USB 3.0 flash drives, allowing users to share a 4GB HD movie in 15 seconds - compared to as long as 5 minutes with non-optimized USB 3.0 drives.
"Almost instant file-sharing capabilities along with the shock-resistant nature of flash drives allow me and my team to exchange and edit entire sequences of shots during filming quickly and efficiently," said Kelly Lee Myers, Digital Animation Supervisor, - Stasys - The Series "The Ventura Plus are so fast, it would have been really nice to have had them while working on the movie Iron Sky. When I need fast, safe and reliable storage, I trust Mushkin."
- Up to 200MB per second read and 40MB per second write speeds
- High Speed USB 3.0 Compatible (backwards compatible to USB 2.0)
- Aluminum housing for added durability and shock resistance
- Built-in hardware ECC
- Optimized for dependable and reliable data flow
- Wear-leveling functionality optimizes writes for superior longevity and reliability.
- Aluminum housing for shock resistance up to 10G.
* based on internal testing
- Compatible with Windows(R) 7, Windows Vista(R), Windows XP(R), Windows 2000(R), Windows(R) ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac(R) OS9, X and later *
- Backed by Mushkin's standard 2 - year warranty.
For more information, visit http://www.mushkin.com/Digital-Storage/Flash-Drives.aspx.
For nearly 17 years, Mushkin has been dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high-performance products. Mushkin products include a line of Flash Memory-based products and complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, notebooks and servers. Since the company's founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and commendations for quality, reliability and technical excellence.
About Kelly Lee Myers
As the VFX Consultant for Battlestar Galactica, he has won both a Peabody and an Emmy Award (Honors Certificate) during seasons II and III as part of the crew. Before BSG, Kat had worked on SG:1, SG: Atlantis, Elektra, The Final Cut, Whitechicks, plus several Sy-fy network shows over the years on set doing Motion Control Camera work and real-time compositing, on set supervision or CG supervision in post. In 2011, Kat signed on to be the CG Supervisor for Iron Sky. After spending almost 8 months there working on the show, Kat is currently freelancing globally while preparing his own webseries called "Stasys". This series will be fully CG and done in Stereoscopic 3D.
For media inquiries, please contact: