How to Calm a Teething Baby -- Creating a No-Fuss Holiday
Tampa, FL -- Oct 24, 2013 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Having a teething baby on your hands can be a huge ordeal for moms and dads, especially during the busy holiday season. Cranky, fussy, crying babies are frustrating to deal with and it's heartbreaking to watch your little one experiencing such pain and discomfort. Parents should remember that there are several options for comforting a teething baby that are safe and natural. Lori Bredemeier, inventor of AppeTEETHERS teething toys for babies, shares these five tips on how to calm a teething baby.
1. Give baby a cold washcloth. Anything cool or chilled will be soothing for baby's gums and provide a numbing effect. Give baby a washcloth that has been in the fridge to chew on or even a cold teething toy. You should avoid putting the toy in the freezer because you never want the object to be completely frozen as this can be harmful to your baby.
2. Rub baby's gums. Babies usually love the feeling of pressure on their sore gums so you can take a clean finger or a damp washcloth and use it to massage baby's gum. This is also why babies usually try to chew on your fingers when they are teething.
3. Offer baby a teething toy. There are plenty of teething toys you can buy for your baby but make sure the one you buy is safe. Little Toader AppeTEETHERS are made of high-quality silicone and are free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC and lead so they are a safe and effective teething toy solution. Plus they are designed to look like real food which parents get a kick out of.
4. Give baby a warm bath. The feeling of taking a nice, warm bath will most likely calm your baby, especially when it is part of a soothing bedtime routine. You can also try giving baby a massage with baby oil to also calm her down.
5. Give baby fruit in a mesh bag. You can put cold grapes and bananas in a mesh feeder for baby to chew on. The mesh bag keeps small chokeable pieces from falling out and the fruit should not be completely frozen. This can be messy so make sure you clean the bag after use.
To schedule an interview with Lori Bredemeier contact Tasha Mayberry, Director Public Relations, at email@example.com or call 207.317.6099.
Lori Bredemeier is the co-founder of Little Toader with her husband Michael. They are the inventors of AppeTEETHERS, safe and effective teething toys for babies that look like real foods!
What makes AppeTEETHERS safe:
- AppeTEETHERS are solid silicone and extremely durable. There are no parts and there are no surface materials that could possibly come apart or detached.
- Lori and Michael are germ-a-phobes! This is another reason they chose silicone. AppeTEETHERS are not porous so they do not absorb germs, dirt, or any other undesirable deposits. This makes them very easy to clean at home or on the go.
- AppeTEETHERS do not have topical paint. All of our coloring is the actual color of the silicone. There is no risk of flaking or having the paint rub off into your baby's mouth.
Consistently ranking in the top teething toys, AppeTEETHERS are a truly unique teething solution. Babies love them and parents get a kick out of watching their precious bundle of joy using them. All Little Toader products are tested and are Consumer Product Safety Commission compliant.
Contact: Tasha Mayberry, firstname.lastname@example.org, 207.317.6099
Category: Childrens Related, Household, Consumer & Cosmetics, Health
Tags: teething toys, teethers, best teething toys for baby, new baby products for summer, best summer kids products, Little Toader, AppeTEETHERS, teething solutions
Little Toader: Makers of AppeTEETHERS
Don't let the humor fool you, Appeteethers are very effective at soothing infant teething pains by massaging your baby's gums. Our primary concern is safety and that is reflected in the high quality materials and extensive testing.
Teething is one of the most painful development processes for babies and is just as tough on parents. AppeTEETHERS were designed with humor in mind, but safety is our number one priority. With children of our own, we understand the safety concerns with any item that your child puts in their mouth. AppeTEETHERS are patented silicone teething toys free of BPA, Phthalate, PVC and lead. They provide the perfect amount of resistance to sooth babiesâ€™ sore gums, and best of all the cute one-of-a-kind designs will surely make you chuckle!
AppeTEETHERS look like real food. Our current line includes a Chompinâ€™ Chicken WingTM and a Baby-Q RibTM. Coming soon are fruits, veggies and fun sweets! Consistently ranking as one of the top teething toys, AppeTEETHERS are a truly unique teething solution. Babies love them and parents get a kick out of watching their precious bundle of joy using them.
All Little Toader products are tested by an independent third party organization to ensure the highest level of safety and exceed Consumer Product Safety Commission requirements.
- Manufactured by: Little Toader
- Great teethable textures for baby.
- Perfect amount of resisitance to sooth babiesâ€™ sore gums.
- Easy for baby to grasp.
- BPA, Phthalate, PVC, and Lead free.
About Us â€“ Inventors of AppeTEETHERS
So, who are the inventors of AppeTEETHERS? Husband and wife; soul mates; best friends; parents of four; and now business partners, Lori and Michael Bredemeier are the founders of Little Toader and makers of AppeTEETHERS.
Both Lori and Michael had a dream to own their own business - strongly influenced by entrepreneurs on both sides of the family. Michael saw firsthand how passion, ambition, and dedication guided his mom to build a successful software company. He knew from early on that he wanted to find his dream and become an entrepreneur as well. Lori, encouraged by her dad at a young age, was always creating little side businesses starting as young as 5 years old. Lori started out with Koo-laid stands and reselling her toys at the end of her street in her radio flyer and expanded into her own inventions. The most popular being her own perfume (made of water and flowers) that doubled as a bug killer (MSRP $.05 to neighborhood kids). Clearly, Lori also had a dream to become a business owner.
Although they both wanted to start a business, Lori and Michael were unsure of what kind of business. Then they had children. As parents, Lori and Michael were constantly hit with "they should make..." type ideas. It became clear that they needed to start with products for infants and toddlersâ€¦and Little Toader was born. The name Little Toader comes from a nickname given to Lori as a little girl. She was still known as "Toader" by her Grandpa until he passed in 2010. It was natural that Lori and Michael's first born would inherit the nickname, "Little Toader". Being that all products are inspired by their kiddos, it only made sense to call their business Little Toader.
Little Toader's first line of products, AppeTEETHERS, were created based on a need they saw in the marketplace for safe, effective teething toys that weren't so boring. They knew they wanted them to be safe, and highly effective in bringing relief to sore gums, but really wanted them to stand out. AppeTEETHERS are designed to look like real food, and they do! Our current line includes a Chompin' Chicken Wing and a Baby-Q Rib. Coming soon are fruits, veggies and fun sweets!
Consistently ranking as one of the top teething toys, AppeTEETHERS are a truly unique teething solution. Babies love them and parents get a kick out of watching their precious bundle of joy using them. All Little Toader products are tested and are Consumer Product Safety Commission compliant. Click to see the teething toys designed to make teething funâ€¦AppeTEETHERS!
Visit www.littletoader.com for more information.
Connect with Little Toader: